Planning to you have your dream sailing vacation but do not know where to start? Do it in the partnership of an industry expert, seek help from yacht brokers.
A yacht broker is a specialist who has in-depth knowledge about everything you need to know when it comes to luxury yacht charters. Planning a sea adventure is no easy task, especially if you wish to experience a one-of-a-kind sailing escapade. You might have a bunch of activities in mind, luxury yacht specifications, list of people who will be joining you in your sea expedition, and unspoiled beaches you want to explore. All these can be arranged by a yacht broker.
Each yacht broker has the following information and first-hand experiences needed to charter a yacht:
- Has access to the entire yacht fleets available around the globe
- Has set foot on board the most luxurious superyachts
- Has experienced the services offered by the most luxurious yachts
- Has sampled the cuisines offered onboard
- They know which yacht to offer their clients and gets the requirements right, every time
Why hire a yacht broker?
Are you planning on chartering a luxury yacht vacation for the first time, the second time, or you have been chartering luxury yachts in the past years; you would still be needing the support and help of a yacht broker. Yes, hiring a yacht broker is only an option, but no matter how much you know about your destination and the ins and outs of the cruising world, a yacht broker always has the advance knowledge about the new trends or policy changes in your chosen destination.
Related article: 9 Reasons Why You Should Charter A Luxury Sailing Yacht
Top reasons why you need to hire a yacht broker:
- Yacht brokers have the necessary knowledge and expertise of all legalities you need to know and laws you have to abide
- Yacht brokers give out unbiased advice
- Yacht brokers have the first-hand experience of the luxury yacht, its services, and cuisines
- Yacht brokers have the first-hand experience of the exotic destination you want to experience
- Yacht brokers can answer all your questions about sailing and the destination
- Yacht brokers protect your right in case of lopsided events and can act as a buffer between you and the yacht owner
Finding the right yacht broker
Making sure that your next dream vacation is handled by the right yacht broker is no easy feat. Creating the flawless vacation you have envisioned entails a lot of legwork and the expertise of a yacht broker comes out naturally in terms of value-added customer service in planning your dream vacation. Experienced brokers are objective, they lay out every detail of the charter process, they relentlessly coordinate with you and the yacht owner, they offer alternatives, and they know how to haggle with yacht owners and clients so each party’s desires are met.
You can easily spot the professionalism and knowledge of a charter yacht broker in the process of creating your dream vacation aboard. These professionals cannot be easily swayed by your demands and the yacht owner’s demands, they speak up and give their expert advice to ensure that both the holidaymakers and yacht owner get what they deserve.
Is it more expensive to hire a yacht broker?
Absolutely not. The services provided by yacht brokers are inclusive in the yacht charter package you will avail. Whether you opt to contact a yacht broker, use a partner service provider, or directly book a yacht charter, you will still be paying the same published amount.
For worry-free vacation planning and well-guided destination mapping and activities aboard, the help and expertise of a yacht broker cannot be discounted. Who would want to turn their much-awaited quality time with family or friends compromised? Nobody. Yacht brokers prepare everything for your vacation, you just have to tell them your vacation definites.